Thursday, October 28, 2021

Morgan Taylor: Prettier In Pink

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Prettier In Pink
Deep pink crème

The formula of “Let Down Your Hair” is good and easy to work with. I used two coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time between the coats is good.

I made two lighter pink stripes on each nail and topped it with Top Shelf Lacquer’s holo microglitter topper “You Are What You Drink”.

This is the end result.

Morgan Taylor: Prettier In Pink
Morgan Taylor: Prettier In Pink


I know it’s simple, but I really like this.

Morgan Taylor: Prettier In Pink
Morgan Taylor: Prettier In Pink


Here’s “Prettier In Pink” alone, two coats and no topcoat. It’s a really nice colour.

Morgan Taylor: Prettier In Pink
Morgan Taylor: Prettier In Pink


Here are the polishes I used today.



I really like “Prettier In Pink”, I think it’s a gorgeous colour.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour, good formula, good drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: