Saturday, September 15, 2018

Colors by Llarowe ~ Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Man


Colors by Llarowe ~ Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Man
Intense magenta purple with deep blue micro flakes that makes the holo flame blue

“Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Man” is a HHC Facebook custom from February 2018. It’s an amazingly beautiful magenta strong linear holo. It’s a sister to “Courage, Brains, Heart”, which is one of my favourite CbL-polishes ever.
 
I used two coats for full opacity. You can easily get away with one coat because it’s super opaque. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from one of my favourite stamping plates from Born Pretty Store: BP-L003. I stamped with a light pink shimmer stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash because I hadn’t got any sun available.

Colors by Llarowe: Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Man

This is a daylight picture, but still no sun. Look at how pretty this polish is!!

Colors by Llarowe: Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Man

And here’s “Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Man” alone; this is two coats and no topcoat.

Colors by Llarowe: Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Man
Colors by Llarowe: Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Man

Here’s the polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


Wow! Just… wow! This polish is so pretty and right up my alley. It’s perfect in all respects.

“Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Man” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Amazing polish, I love everything about it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: