Saturday, September 29, 2018

Morgan Taylor ~ Disco Days


Morgan Taylor ~ Disco Days
Pale green holo

I have decided to wear all my new Morgan Taylor holos in a row. There are six polishes in the collection and there’ll be a link to them all by the end of each post.

The formula is really good and it covers really well. I used two coats for my manicure. I think I could have got away with one. The drying time was good.  

I made black and white dots by the base of each nail. I used black and white stamping polish from El Corazón for the dots.

I applied a layer of topcoat and my manicure was done.

This is the end results taken with flash.

Morgan Taylor ~ Disco Days

Here’s the same thing in daylight.

Morgan Taylor ~ Disco Days

And this is “Disco Days” on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The pic is taken with flash.

Morgan Taylor ~ Disco Days

These are the polishes I used today. 


Here are the links to the rest of the holos from Morgan Taylor. They will come up as I publish the posts:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo
Overall impression: Great formula
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment