Sunday, September 9, 2018

Morgan Taylor ~ Limónade in the Shade


Morgan Taylor ~ Limónade in the Shade
Neon green crème

I bought the entire “Make a Splash”-collection from Summer 2018. It’s a lovely collection for sure. There will be links to the other polishes in the collection as I publish the posts.

The formula is great and easy to work with. I used three really fast drying coats for full opacity. I have seen other bloggers say that they used two coats, but it looked way better with three coats. It didn’t matter that much with the extra coat because the drying time was so fast.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “ZJOY-Plus005”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Emerald”. The flower on my ring finger is a sticker.  

I topcoated the whole thing and here’s the final result in daylight, no sun:

Morgan Taylor: Limónade in the Shade

Isn’t that just an amazing colour!?

Morgan Taylor: Limónade in the Shade

Here’s three coats of “Limónade in the Shade” on its own; no topcoat yet.

Morgan Taylor: Limónade in the Shade
Morgan Taylor: Limónade in the Shade

Here are the two polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


Wow, this is a really amazing neon!

I will put the links to the other polishes in the “Make a Splash”-collection as I post them:



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Neon crème
Overall impression: I’m amazed over how bright this is!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: