Friday, September 21, 2018

Different Dimension ~ Tulip Mania


Different Dimension ~ Tulip Mania
Bright berry red linear holographic polish with added shimmers

“Tulip Mania” was a part of the Holo Hookup box for April 2018 and the last one I’m showing on the blog. The theme of that box was “Tulips”. There are links to each polish at the end of each blog post as I publish them.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I added some glitter by the base of each nail. I used Kiko’s “002 Twee Rose” from the Arctic Holiday Collection 2017 for the glitter.

This is the final result in the sun; including topcoat.

Different Dimension ~ Tulip Mania

Here’s the same thing photographed with flash.

Different Dimension ~ Tulip Mania

This is photographed in the lightbox. Isn’t that a pretty colour?

Different Dimension ~ Tulip Mania

Here’s “Tulip Mania” in the sun; two coats and no topcoat.

Different Dimension ~ Tulip Mania
Different Dimension ~ Tulip Mania

This has to be my favourite of this box. The colour is spot on, the quality is amazing, the rainbows are mesmerizing. I love everything about this polish.


Links to the other polishes in the April 2018 Holo Hookup box:

Lacquester: Tulipazuli


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmers
Overall impression: Great quality polish. I love the colour and the rainbows
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: