Saturday, September 8, 2018

Morgan Taylor ~ Flamingo Float


Morgan Taylor ~ Flamingo Float
Neon coral with pink shimmer

Neons! I love neons! The louder the better! So when I found Morgan Taylor’s “Make a Splash”-collection from Summer 2018 on evilbay I bought it! It’s six beautiful bright polishes, and I am going to start out with the coral one.

The formula is great and I used two really fast drying coats for full opacity.

The floral stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Kitty Collection-03”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Peach Echo”.

I decided to top it with a completely different topper, namely a silver/holo glitter topper from Depend with the number 335.

Here’s the final result in the sun:

Morgan Taylor: Flamingo Float

I must admit that I really dig this!

Morgan Taylor: Flamingo Float

Here’s two coats of “Flamingo Float” on its own; no topcoat yet. The polish dries up semi-matte.

Morgan Taylor: Flamingo Float
Morgan Taylor: Flamingo Float

This is the stuff I used today. The topper from Depend is almost empty. I have already bought a backup bottle because it’s a really useful topper.


“Flamingo Float” is an amazingly bright polish, I really like it!


I will put the links to the other polishes in the “Make a Splash”-collection as I post them:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a bright beauty!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: