Sunday, September 23, 2018

LynBDesigns ~ Quite Interesting


LynBDesigns ~ Quite Interesting
Clear base packed with microglitter and various shapes of glitter in purple, green, iridescent and blue

Do you know when you find two polishes that seem to be made for each other? LynBDesigns’ “Quite Interesting”, which is a lovely, lovely glitter/shimmer mix seems to match Rimmel’s “Royal Blue” just perfectly. “Royal Blue” is ironically a purple to green duochromatic metallic polish and not royal blue at all.

Anyway! I applied two layers of “Royal Blue”. The formula is okay; it takes two coats to achieve full opacity. I didn’t use a black base for this, the polish works on its own. The drying time is pretty good.

Then I applied one layer of “Quite Interesting” over the Rimmel. The formula is good and the glitter spreads out evenly and effortlessly. The drying time is good.

This is what one coat of “Quite Interesting” over “Royal Blue” looks like. There’s a layer of topcoat over it all. You can see the purple/green shift underneath the glitter.

LynBDesigns ~ Quite Interesting

Ooh, I like this. These two polishes seriously must be made for each other!

LynBDesigns ~ Quite Interesting

This is “Royal Blue” on its own. It’s a lovely colour shifter; prone to brush strokes but I don’t mind that.

Rimmel: Royal Blue

Here is the happy couple side by side.


Wouldn’t you agree that these two polishes match perfectly?



Number of coats: 1 over a base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter/shimmer
Overall impression: I love this topper!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Stunning polishes! And what a lovely couple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royal Blue looks really nice when I see it on other girl's nails but I simply don't prefer this kind of finish on my nails... But, I definitely love this couple, they are made to be together! :-)

    ReplyDelete