Saturday, September 1, 2018

Color Club ~ Shattered


Color Club ~ Shattered
Dark pink (?) linear holo with holographic glitter

“Shattered” is from Color Club’s “Halo Crush” collection from Summer 2018. There are six polishes in the collection. I bought 5 of them and left the gold one out, since I hardly ever wear golden polishes. I have already shown you two of them and I’m going to link to them all by the end of each post as I publish them.

The third one on the nails is “Shattered”. I am not quite sure what colour this is supposed to be. It looks pink to me, but there is another pink in the collection, “I’ve Got A Crush”, and it seems weird to me if they release two pinks in a six polish-collection. Maybe it’s lavender? I’m not sure – you may judge for yourself :D

The formula is really good and the coverage too. I was not surprised about that since the first two were really nice to work with as well. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good. The polish dries up a little bit bumpy because of all the glitter so use topcoat if you want your nails completely smooth.

I stamped on it. The design is from Lina’s stamping plate “Feeling Shapely! 02” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping plate “Restless Night”.

Here’s my design, including a layer of topcoat. It’s a sunshine photo.

Color Club: Shattered

And this is “Shattered” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Color Club: Shattered
Color Club: Shattered

Here is the stuff I used today.


It just gets better and better with these polishes, doesn’t it?! I’m really happy to include them in my stash.


Here are the links to the other polishes in the Halo Crush-collection:
Break It Up
Smashing Review (no link, it’s the golden one I didn’t buy)


Number of coats: 2 but you can get away with 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with holo microglitter
Overall impression: Great colour and rainbows. I love the glittery effect.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: