Friday, September 7, 2018

Glisten & Glow ~ Shifty in Chi


Glisten & Glow ~ Shifty in Chi
Black linear holo with a heavy purple shimmer

Grab bags! I love grab bags, they are like kryptonite to me! I received “Shifty In Chi” in a grab bag, and honestly: It’s really pretty but I would never have bought it myself. I don’t wear black polishes as a rule, no matter how much purple shimmer added to it.

The formula is good though, and I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity.

The stamp I used is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Illusion Collection-02”. I stamped with Color Club’s “What’s Your Sign?” from one of the Halo Hues collections.

Here’s my final manicure in the sun:

Glisten & Glow: Shifty in Chi



And this is “Shifty In Chi” alone; it’s two coats and no topcoat.

Glisten & Glow: Shifty in Chi
Glisten & Glow: Shifty in Chi

These are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


“Shifty in Chi” is very pretty but it’s too dark for me. I’m sure I can find her another and more loving home.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula, pretty shimmer
Buy again: No, it’s not my colour (not the polish’s fault!)

4 comments:

  1. I like the final manicure, it looks very eye-catching! And I like also "Shifty In Chi", I love dark holo polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling that you were going to be a fan :)

      Delete