Monday, September 3, 2018

Color Club ~ Piece Out


Color Club ~ Piece Out
Sky blue linear holo with holographic glitter

“Piece Out” is the last polish I bought from Color Club’s “Halo Crush” collection from Summer 2018. There are six polishes in the collection, but like I said: I only bought 5 of them and left the gold one out, since I hardly ever wear golden polishes. There’s a link to all the polishes by the end of each post now.

The formula is really equally good and the coverage too. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good. The polish dries up a little bit bumpy because of all the glitter so use two layers of topcoat if you want your nails completely smooth.

I stamped on it. I found a nice design on the stamping plate “Mezerdoo4” and I made a gradient stamping with two polishes from KADS: A dark blue called “C10” and a vivid magenta shimmer, which lost its label.

Here’s my design, including a layer of topcoat. It’s a sunshine photo.

Color Club: Piece Out

This is what it looks like in the shade. I really like this colour combination.

Color Club: Piece Out

And this is “Piece Out” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Color Club: Piece Out
Color Club: Piece Out

This is all the stuff I used today.


Final verdict: This collection is just awesome! I thought that the Halo Metals were going to be my favourites but the Metal Crushes are way cooler because of the added holo microglitter.


Here are the links to the other polishes in the Halo Crush-collection:
Break It Up
Smashing Review (no link, it’s the golden one I didn’t buy)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with holo microglitter
Overall impression: Great colour and rainbows. I love the glittery effect.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: