Saturday, September 22, 2018

Real Chic ~ #312


Real Chic ~ #312
Dark red linear holo

Today’s polish is a small bottle from Aliexpress. It’s a pretty red with gorgeous rainbows.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

The stamp with hearts is from the stamping plate “BeautyBigBang017”. I used Sally Hansen’s metallic polish “Sterling Silver” for the stamping. It’s from the series of “Color Foil”-polishes, which are especially great for stamping.

Here’s the end result, including topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Real Chic ~ #312

This is the same thing in the lightbox.

Real Chic ~ #312

Here’s #312 alone in the sun. It’s two coats and no topcoat.

Real Chic ~ #312

These are the things I used today.


I’m impressed with the polish, it’s a great little bottle of rainbows. I bought this stamping plate recently but I honestly think that the lines are a little too wide. It’s gets a bit overwhelming, but never mind.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good colour and great rainbows
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: