Sunday, September 2, 2018

Color Club ~ I’ve Got A Crush


Color Club ~ I’ve Got A Crush
Pink linear holo with holographic glitter

“I’ve Got A Crush” is another polish from Color Club’s “Halo Crush” collection from Summer 2018. There are six polishes in the collection. I’ve already said several times that I bought 5 of them and left the gold one out, since I hardly ever wear golden polishes. I have already shown you three of them and I’m going to link to them all by the end of each post as I publish them.

The fourth one on the nails is “I’ve Got A Crush”, which is baby pink.

The formula is really equally good and the coverage too. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good. The polish dries up a little bit bumpy because of all the glitter so use two layers of topcoat if you want your nails completely smooth.

I put on a couple of cute cartoon cats. They’re water decals and I believe I bought them on Aliexpress. I made a few dots by the base of the two nails that hadn’t got decals on them. I used KBShimmer’s “Berried In The Sand” for the dots.

Here’s my design, including a layer of topcoat. It’s a sunshine photo.

Color Club: I’ve Got A Crush

This is what it looks like in the shade. The glitter is so pretty.

Color Club: I’ve Got A Crush

And this is “I’ve Got A Crush” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Color Club: I’ve Got A Crush
Color Club: I’ve Got A Crush

Here are the two polishes I used today. They are really nice together.

Color Club: I’ve Got A Crush and KBShimmer: Berried in the Sand
Color Club: I’ve Got A Crush and KBShimmer: Berried in the Sand

This was the second last I bought. I will show you the last one tomorrow, and I can hardly wait!


Here are the links to the other polishes in the Halo Crush-collection:
Break It Up
Smashing Review (no link, it’s the golden one I didn’t buy)


Number of coats: 2 but you can get away with 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with holo microglitter
Overall impression: Great colour and rainbows. I love the glittery effect.
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: