Monday, September 10, 2018

Morgan Taylor ~ Feeling Swim-sical


Morgan Taylor ~ Feeling Swim-sical
Turquoise creme

Here’s another polish from the “Make a Splash”-collection from Summer 2018. There will be links to the other polishes in the collection as I publish the posts.

The formula is great and easy to work with. I used two really fast drying coats for full opacity.

I applied a layer of slow drying topcoat and attached some round studs to the wet topcoat. I topped it all with a layer of fast drying topcoat.   

Here’s the final result taken with flash. The photos are not colour accurate, there’s a tone of green in the polish that I couldn’t get the camera to pick up. It’s a super pretty polish, trust me.

Morgan Taylor: Feeling Swim-sical

This is taken in daylight, it’s not colour accurate either.

Morgan Taylor: Feeling Swim-sical
Morgan Taylor: Feeling Swim-sical

Here’s the polish and the studs I used today.

Morgan Taylor: Feeling Swim-sical

I really like this polish, and I think it looks great with the studs.

I will put the links to the other polishes in the “Make a Splash”-collection as I post them:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Crème  
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, good polish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: