Thursday, September 6, 2018

5Pcs Flower Theme Nail Stamping Plates Kit from Beauty Big Bang, part III

5Pcs Flower Theme Nail Stamping Plates Kit from Beauty Big Bang, part III

As you know by now, I am going through a set of five floral themed stamping plates from Beauty Big Bang. 

I have already shown you the first four plates over the last couple of days and today is the day where I’m going to show you the last one of the set.

The plate I used today is called BeautyBigBang XL-025. Most of the designs on this plate are a bit too big for my nails, so they’re perfect for girls with long(er) nails. I used the two first images on the bottom row.


My base colours are hot pink and nude (#62 from Golden Rose’s Holiday series and “Under the Overall” from Artistic Colour Revolution) and I stamped with two different stamping polishes: a pink and a burgundy.

This is how it all turned out:


I quite like the look of this and I think the hot pink goes really well with the  nude.


This last picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment