Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Morgan Taylor ~ One Piece Or Two? and Cellophane Coat


Morgan Taylor ~ One Piece Or Two? and Cellophane Coat
Red toned purple crème and pink shimmer

Here’s another polish from the “Make a Splash”-collection from Summer 2018. I have already shown you some of them and there will be links to the other polishes in the collection as I publish the posts.

The formula is great and easy to work with. I used two really fast drying coats for full opacity.

I applied a layer of a shimmer topper from the same collection: “Cellophane Coat”. It’s a beautiful pink shimmer, it’s gorgeous!

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Floral BPX-L002” from BornPrettyStore and I stamped with a pink stamping polish from El Corazón called “Pink Neon”. The silver holo dots are made with Colors by Llarowe’s stamping polish “Sparkling Diamonds”.    

Here’s the final result taken in the sun.

Morgan Taylor: One Piece Or Two? and Cellophane Coat

This is “One Piece Or Two?” Two coats and no topcoat yet.

Morgan Taylor: One Piece Or Two?
Morgan Taylor: One Piece Or Two?

Here’s a layer of “Cellophane Coat” over “One Piece Or Two?”. Isn’t that shimmer just amazing? I love shimmers like this!

Morgan Taylor: One Piece Or Two? and Cellophane Coat
Morgan Taylor: One Piece Or Two? with Cellophane Coat on top

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate together.


“One Piece Or Two?” is a really nice shade of purple, I like it a lot!

I will put the links to the other polishes in the “Make a Splash”-collection as I post them:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Crème  
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, nice shade
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. “One Piece Or Two?” is already beautiful by itself, but the topper gives it a whole new dimension :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was unsure whether to buy the shimmer, but I honestly love it :)

      Delete