Friday, September 14, 2018

Colors by Llarowe ~ I’m Frond Of You


Colors by Llarowe ~ I’m Frond Of You
Lilac purple prism holo flake polish with various sizes of aqua flakes

“I’m Frond Of You” is a HHC Facebook custom from February 2018. There were three polishes from CbL that month and I bought two of them. I’m definitely going to post the other one tomorrow.

I used two coats for full opacity. If you’ve got longer and/or bigger nails than mine you’re going to need three coats The drying time is really good.

I placed a black heart in topcoat randomly on each nail and made little dots from the heart and up to the base of each nail. Then I topcoated it all again.

Here’s the final result including two layers of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash because I hadn’t got any sun available.

Colors by Llarowe: I’m Frond Of You

This is a daylight picture, but still no sun. This polish is really sparkly.

Colors by Llarowe: I’m Frond Of You

And here’s “I’m Frond Of You” alone; this is two coats and no topcoat.

Colors by Llarowe: I’m Frond Of You
Colors by Llarowe: I’m Frond Of You

I like this polish, it’s super sparkly and pretty.
“I’m Frond Of You” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Prism holo flake
Overall impression:Good quality and drying time, great sparkles
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: