Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Sally Hansen ~ Cherry Cherry Bang Bang


Sally Hansen ~ Cherry Cherry Bang Bang
Berry coloured crème

Today’s polish is a find from the local drugstore. I love half priced labelled polishes!

The formula is on the thinner side but I still only used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I applied a layer of shimmer over it – I used Catrice’s “Offshore Beauty Cosnova” from the “Shake & Seal topcoat”-collection.

The stamp is from the stamping plate UR Beautiful-14 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Orchid”.

Here’s what it all looked like in the sunshine. Isn’t that just pretty?

Sally Hansen ~ Cherry Cherry Bang Bang
Sally Hansen ~ Cherry Cherry Bang Bang


This is two coats of “Cherry Cherry Bang Bang” and a layer of “Offshore Beauty Cosnova” on top. Isn’t that just a lovely shimmer? I think it’s amazing.

Sally Hansen ~ Cherry Cherry Bang Bang
Sally Hansen ~ Cherry Cherry Bang Bang


And here’s two coats of “Cherry Cherry Bang Bang” on its own. It’s a really gorgeous colour.

Sally Hansen ~ Cherry Cherry Bang Bang
Sally Hansen ~ Cherry Cherry Bang Bang


Here’s the stuffs I used today.


This was a great find at a good price. Nice formula, nice colour, good drying time.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Good colour and formula.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: