Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Morgan Taylor ~ Flip Flops and Tube Tops


Morgan Taylor ~ Flip Flops and Tube Tops
Pink with shimmer

I continue my series of posts with polishes from the “Make a Splash”-collection from Summer 2018. This is the second last one of them, and there will  be links to the other polishes in the collection as I publish the posts.

The formula is great and easy to work with. I used two really fast drying coats for full opacity. “Flip Flops and Tube Tops” dries up a bit matte.

I applied a layer of a holo glitter topper from Out The Door, it’s called “Northern Lights” and it’s my favourite topper.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “UR Beautiful-14” and I stamped with a dark red stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

Here’s the final result taken in the sun.

Morgan Taylor: Flip Flops and Tube Tops

I really dig this.

Morgan Taylor: Flip Flops and Tube Tops

This is “Flip Flops and Tube Tops” Two coats and no topcoat yet.

Morgan Taylor: Flip Flops and Tube Tops
Morgan Taylor: Flip Flops and Tube Tops

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate together.


“Flip Flops and Tube Tops” is a really nice polish in all respects!

I will put the links to the other polishes in the “Make a Splash”-collection as I post them:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, cool colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. "Flip Flops and Tube Tops" is such a pretty pink and it's a perfect base for free-hand nail art or stamping! I like the final effect, with stamping and topper! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not that great at free handing unfortunately :/ I really appreciate it, thank you :)

      Delete