Tuesday, September 4, 2018

5Pcs Flower Theme Nail Stamping Plates Kit from Beauty Big Bang, part I


5Pcs Flower Theme Nail Stamping Plates Kit from Beauty Big Bang

I'll be working my way through a set of five floral themed stamping plates. 
There are five plates in the set and they are beautifully wrapped in cardboard folders. 


I have decided to split them up into three posts, so you get to see two of the plates today, two tomorrow and then the last one the day after. 


This is the first plate I used: BeautyBigBang XL-021. There are a lot of really pretty designs on this plate. I used the leafy one, the third one in the bottom row. It’s Autumn now after all. 


My base colour is orange (Flormar’s “Salmon Sashimi”) and I stamped with three different colours: Brown, red and yellow.

This is how it all turned out:


I really like this colour combination and the leaves are classic for Autumn manicures.


This last picture is from the lightbox.



Here’s the second plate I used: BeautyBigBang XL-022.


I went for two designs this time, both on the bottom row. I used the sixth floral design for four of my nails and the butterfly which is the seventh one on the bottom row. 

It ended up looking like this including a layer of protective topcoat.


I really like this! The base colour is red (Flormar’s “Neo Love Story”) topped with a holo glitter topper (“Northern Lights” from Out the Door”). I stamped with an ordinary black stamping polish.


One last shot from the lightbox.



9 comments:

  1. I love both of these manicures but especially the first one, it's such a pretty fall manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful manicures but the best for me is the second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for this set to arrive, then I will be happy to play with all these stamping plates! I love what you've done with these two stamping plates, both manicures look amazing, my favourite is the first one, fall-themed manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really pleases me to hear. I have seen some of the beautiful work you've done with these as well ♥

      Delete