Thursday, September 20, 2018

Lacquester ~ Tulipazuli


Lacquester ~ Tulipazuli
Blue holographic base with tons of color shifting pigment and multichrome flakes

“Tulipazuli” was a part of the Holo Hookup box for April 2018. The theme of that box was “Tulips”. I’m going to show you all four polishes in the box over the next couple of days, and I’ll link to each post at the end of each blog post as I publish them.

The formula of “Tulipazuli” is really good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

The subtle stamp is from the stamping plate BP-L060 and I stamped with a baby pink stamping polish with shimmer; also from Born Pretty Store.

This is the end result in the sun. Look at those flakies!

Lacquester ~ Tulipazuli

This photo is taken in the lightbox.

Lacquester ~ Tulipazuli


Here’s “Tulipazuli” on its own; it’s two coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken in the sun.

Lacquester ~ Tulipazuli

Here are the things I used today.


“Tulipazuli” is a really cool looking polish because of the interesting finish.

Links to the other polishes in the April 2018 Holo Hookup box:

Different Dimension: Tulip Mania



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo with shimmer and flakies
Overall impression: Good quality polish. Formula is good and I love the finish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment