Wednesday, September 5, 2018

5Pcs Flower Theme Nail Stamping Plates Kit from Beauty Big Bang, part II


5Pcs Flower Theme Nail Stamping Plates Kit from Beauty Big Bang

As you saw yesterday, I posted the first half of a set of five floral themed stamping plates from Beauty Big Bang.

I have decided to split them up into three posts, so you have already seen two of the plates and I’m going to show you two now, and then the last one shortly.

This is the first plate I used today: BeautyBigBang XL-023. I like a lot of the  designs on this plate. I used the fourth one in the bottom row. 


My base colour is pale yellow (“Lemonade” from Gina Tricot) and I stamped with two different colours: a magenta and a purple.

This is how it all turned out:


I love the gradient here and the design is super pretty!


This last picture is from the lightbox.



Here’s the second plate I used today: BeautyBigBang XL-024.


These designs are all big enough for girls with way longer nails than mine. I decided to use the design number 3 on the bottom row.

It ended up looking like this including a layer of protective topcoat.


This is so cool! The base colour is sky blue (Flormar’s “Slow Down the Rhythm”) dapped with a darker blue (Flormar’s “Speed Limit”). I stamped with an ordinary white stamping polish and made the little dots with a metallic magenta (Essence’s “Pink Dreams Are Made of This”).


I really like how this turned out!



5 comments:

  1. What a great plate! If I did more stamping, I'd be very tempted to buy it. As it is, I'm just regular tempted. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know exactly what that feels like :D

      Delete
  2. Although I like both of them, XL-023 is my favourite, lovely floral patterns! :-)

    ReplyDelete