Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Morgan Taylor ~ Glow All Out


Morgan Taylor ~ Glow All Out
Copper-ish coral holo

Today it’s time for the last Morgan Taylor holographic of the six polish Platinum collection. There’s a link to them all by the end of each post.

The formula is really good and it covers great. I used two coats for my manicure. I think I could have got away with one. The drying time was good.

I added a simple sticker on each nail and topped it with topcoat.

This is the end results in the sun.

Morgan Taylor ~ Glow All Out
Morgan Taylor ~ Glow All Out

I like the simplicity of this.

Morgan Taylor ~ Glow All Out
Morgan Taylor ~ Glow All Out

Here’s “Glow All Out” alone; it’s two coats and no topcoat. It’s a sunshine picture.

Morgan Taylor ~ Glow All Out
Morgan Taylor ~ Glow All Out

Here are the links to the rest of the holos from Morgan Taylor. They will come up as I publish the posts:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo
Overall impression: Good formula, great glow
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: