Sunday, October 28, 2018

Liquid Sky Lacquer ~ Sleigh Me


Liquid Sky Lacquer ~ Sleigh Me
Red with subtle linear holo

Today’s polish is another oldie – it’s from Christmas 2013! It’s a beautiful red with a subtle holographic effect.

The formula is good and I achieved full coverage in two coats. The drying time was good.

The shade of red made me think of Minnie Mouse, so I added glitter, dots and a Mousie-decoration. The glitter is Depend’s number 335.

Here’s what it all ended up looking like. The photo is taken with flash.

Liquid Sky Lacquer ~ Sleigh Me

This is the same thing I daylight. The sun is behind a cloud. Isn’t that colour pretty?

Liquid Sky Lacquer ~ Sleigh Me

And here’s “Sleigh Me” alone. It’s two coats and no topcoat yet.

Liquid Sky Lacquer ~ Sleigh Me
Liquid Sky Lacquer ~ Sleigh Me

Today’s polishes:


I love a nice red, and this is such a red.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Subtle holo
Overall impression: Good colour, nice quality polish. I wish for a stronger holo effect though
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: