Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Barry M ~ Copper Mine


Barry M ~ Copper Mine

Copper metallic shimmer

“Copper Mine” is from Barry M’s “Molten Metal” collection.

The formula is amazing and the polish is almost self-applying! I used two coats for my manicure but the second coat didn’t make any difference at all. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it. I took a while to decide which colours to use because I found it really difficult to match copper with something. I ended up using a gold and a brown. The zebra design is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Back to the 80’s-04”. 


Here’s the final manicure photographed when the sun was behind a cloud.

Barry M ~ Copper Mine

This is Copper Mine on its own; two coats, no topcoat. 

Barry M ~ Copper Mine
Barry M ~ Copper Mine

Here are the things I used today. 


I’m blown away – this polish is so seriously beautiful. I love the finish so much!



Number of coats: 2 but 1 is definitely enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and amazing finish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: