Thursday, October 4, 2018

Kiko ~ #019


Kiko ~ #019
Pink with shimmer

I bought this pretty pink polish in Kiko Spain and I love it. The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I added a layer of glitter. I used Color Club’s “British Invasion”.

Then I stamped on it. The design is from the stamping plate “XY-B03”. I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: A pink called “Orchid” and a blue called “Blue Neon”.

I added a layer of topcoat and my manicure was done. Here it is in the sun.


Kiko ~ #019


I really like to stamp over glitter. I think the effect it quite cool.

This is #019 alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Kiko ~ #019

And here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today. The stamping plate is acrylic and therefore almost impossible to photograph – and honestly also a bit difficult to work with.


I like this pink. It’s a great basic colour with cool shimmer.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, good colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, they make really cool nail polish and I love their make up too :)

      Delete
  2. The stamping turned out really great!

    ReplyDelete