Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Walking down Memory Lane with Zoya ~ Mimi


Walking down Memory Lane with Zoya ~ Mimi
Purple with colour shifting glass flecks/shimmer

I usually don’t do Halloween manicures. I don’t celebrate Halloween and I usually just forget about it until I see all the spiders, skulls, pumpkins and witches on other blogs. But this year I ordered some really cute stickers and they actually arrived before Halloween! :D

So: I decided to stick them onto a crazy pretty purple polish: Mimi from Zoya. I used two coats for my manicure and the drying time was pretty good. I think I would have added an extra layer of polish if I was going to wear it on its own. I added a layer of glitter instead. I used a mystery glitter from Ooh La Lacquer.

Then I stuck on the little stickers and sealed the whole thing up with topcoat.

Here’s my final Halloween manicure:

Zoya ~ Mimi

I dig this.

Zoya ~ Mimi

Here’s Mimi on its own; two coats and no topcoat. There was a time where I had to get my Zoyas through polish swaps. I kinda miss swapping, it was great to receive polishes from all over the world and to interact with other nail polish addicts like that as well.

Zoya ~ Mimi
Zoya ~ Mimi

These are the things I used today.


I tried to look back and can’t actually see that I blogged about Mimi before. That’s a shame, and it’s nice making up for that now.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmery glass flecks
Overall impression: Great colour and finish, I love it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of Halloween manicures too.... I like all this violet and the glitters!

    ReplyDelete