Monday, October 15, 2018

Dare to Wear ~ Jupiter


Dare to Wear ~ Jupiter
Green leaning teal extreme linear holographic

I have decided to go through all the new Dare To Wear’s new line of holographics that I bought. I bought six of them and this is the fourth one up.

Jupiter looks a lot like Mars, that I already showed you. When I opened the package I actually thought that I had accidentally got two of them same. A closer look reveals that Jupiter has a blue tone to it that Mars doesn’t have.

The formula is great and it’s another one coater, yay! I did apply two coats though but couldn’t tell the difference between one and two coats. The drying time is good.

I applied two panda bears to my nails. They’re water decals. And then I added to little stones to each of the other nails, just to bling it all up a bit.

Here’s the manicure photographed with flash.

Dare to Wear ~ Jupiter

This photo is taken in daylight. It is taken on a grey day, no sun.  

Dare to Wear ~ Jupiter

This is Jupiter alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. This is flash photo.

Dare to Wear ~ Jupiter
Dare to Wear ~ Jupiter

And here’s a photo in daylight again. I love this colour.

Dare to Wear ~ Jupiter
Dare to Wear ~ Jupiter

Jupiter is another great polish from Dare To Wear.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage. Beautiful rainbows. Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: