Saturday, October 27, 2018

ILNP ~ Birefringence


ILNP ~ Birefringence
Described as: shifts through an array of incredible blues, purples, reds, oranges, yellows, and even subtle greens

Duo- and multichromes are back! I love polishes that actually “do” something so I love multichromes. It’s quite hypnotizing to sit and twist and turn your fingers to see all the pretty colours that show up on your nails.

Birefringence is an oldie, I think it came out in 2013. It’s a truly amazing polish, wait and see.

I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good. This beauty doesn’t need any undies.

Let me show you how pretty Birefringence is.

Sunshine picture:

ILNP ~ Birefringence
ILNP ~ Birefringence

Shadow with a bit of light from the window. Look at those blues and purples!

ILNP ~ Birefringence
ILNP ~ Birefringence

I caught a bit of the orange and yellow on the pointer on this pic.

ILNP ~ Birefringence
ILNP ~ Birefringence

This is taken in the lightbox. I love these colours.

ILNP ~ Birefringence
ILNP ~ Birefringence

I didn’t know what to do with it so I decided to just ad a bit of extra shine and shimmer. I used Catrice’s “Icy Slowdown” from the “Shake and Seal topcoat” collection.

Take a look at how pretty that turned out.


Ooh la la, I am in love!


Here are the two polishes side by side.


Birefringence is a beautiful multichrome. I’m amazed over the fantastic shifts!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Multichrome
Overall impression: Great polish, fantastic shifts
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: