Sunday, October 14, 2018

Dare to Wear ~ Kaleidoscope


Dare to Wear ~ Kaleidoscope
Pink extreme linear holographic

Today is another day to show off one of the holographic polishes from Dare To Wear’s new line of holographics. It’s a polish with wild rainbows, just wait and see.

The formula is good. This polish also covers in one single coat. I did apply two coats though but couldn’t tell the difference between one and two coats. The drying time is good.

I stamped stripes on it. I used the stamping plate “Mezerdoo10” and I stamped with a stamping polish from KADS with number C10.

Here’s the manicure photographed with flash.

Dare to Wear ~ Kaleidoscope

This photo is taken in daylight. The sun was behind a cloud at the point I took the photo. The colour is almost like bubblegum!

Dare to Wear ~ Kaleidoscope

This is Kaleidoscope alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. This is flash photo.

Dare to Wear ~ Kaleidoscope

And this is two coats of Kaleidoscope in the shade. The rainbows are still all over the place :D

Dare to Wear ~ Kaleidoscope

These are the three things I used today.


I am so impressed with Dare to Wear’s holographic polishes!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage. Beautiful rainbows. Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment