Friday, October 19, 2018

Sephora Formula X ~ Spectrum


Sephora Formula X ~ Spectrum
Red with golden glass flecks

I am a sucker for glittery red polishes. Spectrum has got the most beautiful golden glass flecks that makes this polish really something.

The formula is a bit on the thin side but coverage is still good. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is pretty good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “UR Beautiful-15”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Restless Night”, which is a beautiful dark shimmery purple.

I topped it all with a layer of “Out the Door”’s holo glitter topcoat “Northern Lights” for extra bling.

Here’s my manicure photographed in the sun.

Sephora Formula X ~ Spectrum

Check out the bottle on this picture. Isn’t that glass fleck effect gorgeous?

Sephora Formula X ~ Spectrum

This is Spectrum on its own; two coats and no topcoat. 

Sephora Formula X ~ Spectrum
Sephora Formula X ~ Spectrum

Here are the things I used today.


I love this polish. It’s gorgeous!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Glass fleck
Overall impression: Great colour and finish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: