Friday, October 5, 2018

Kiko ~ #094


Kiko ~ #094
Pinkish orangish shimmer

I used this polish as an effect polish today. It also works on its own but today I wore it over black to see how that would end up.

I applied two coats over black. The first coat made it look like purple and the second coat enhanced the pink colour more. The drying time is good.

I painted two stripes on each nail with Models Own’s “Oval Plum” and then I attached some candy-stickers that I bought from Kiko as well.

I topped it with topcoat and my manicure was done.

Here it is in my lightbox.


And this is #094; two coats over back. It gives quite a nice effect.

Kiko ~ #094 over black
Kiko ~ #094 over black

Here are the polishes and the stickers I used.


#094 is a very interesting polish. I like it.


Number of coats: 2 over black
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochromatic shimmer – I didn’t see the duochrome on the nail though
Overall impression: Interesting polish, nice effect
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: