Saturday, December 29, 2018

Catrice ~ All’s Well That Ends Pink

Catrice ~ All’s Well That Ends Pink
Hot pink with iridescent shimmer

I just got a bunch of glitters from Ali today and I wanted to use some of it right away. I love glitter!

My base colour polish is hot pink: “All’s Well That Ends Pink”. It’s a lovely shiny pink that covers well in two easy coats. The brush is wide and rounded at the end – I love it. The drying time is good.

I brushed a bit of slow drying topcoat by the base of each nail and sprinkled some of the glitter on. When that was all dry I applied topcoat to seal it up. I ended up using three layers of topcoat to make it all completely smooth.

Here’s my end result:

Catrice ~ All’s Well That Ends Pink
Catrice ~ All’s Well That Ends Pink

I absolutely love this!

Catrice ~ All’s Well That Ends Pink
Catrice ~ All’s Well That Ends Pink

This is “All’s Well That Ends Pink” alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight.

Catrice ~ All’s Well That Ends Pink
Catrice ~ All’s Well That Ends Pink

And here are the two things I used today. I love that glitter!

Catrice ~ All’s Well That Ends Pink

The polish is amazing and so is the glitter. I love everything about this manicure!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Pearly shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and colour, I love it!
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: