Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Kiko Smart ~ #032


Kiko Smart ~ #032
Teal with shimmer

Today I decided to play with a teal Kiko that I bought on my latest vacation.

I painted a layer of teal first – the formula is really good and the polish covers really well. The drying time is really good too.

Then I painted another layer of teal, and when that was still wet, I made random stripes with a silver holo: Color by Llarowe’s stamping polish “Sparkling Diamonds”.

After that I added a layer of Claire’s glitter topper “Mermaid Glitz” from their “Mermaizing” collection. It’s a lovely mix of blue, green and iridescent glitter mixed with shimmer. It’s beautiful!

This is the end result of my work.

Kiko Smart ~ #032

I love this and the glitter topper is a true gem.

Kiko Smart ~ #032

This is my random stripe-ness before I added the glitter. I quite like it on its own as well.

Kiko Smart ~ #032

Here are the polishes I used today.


That glitter is amazing – or even Mermaizing!! :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good quality, I like it.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: