Monday, December 31, 2018

Leighton Denny ~ Temptress


Leighton Denny ~ Temptress
Blackened purple with golden microglitter. Shows up brown on the nails

This is my third Leighton Denny – I’m impressed so far.

The formula is great and covers really well. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good. I’m confused because what I see in the bottle is not what I see on my nails. In the bottle I can see the purple base – I can only see brown on my nails. Is that weird, or what??

I stamped on it. I used a star stamp from the stamping plate “KADS Geometry 004”. I used Color Club’s “What’s Your Sign” for the stamping.

This is my final manicure in the sun:

Leighton Denny ~ Temptress

I really like this stamp!

Leighton Denny ~ Temptress

This is “Temptress” on its own; two coats and a thin layer of topcoat. Not the best picture in the world but what the heck :D

Leighton Denny ~ Temptress
Leighton Denny ~ Temptress

Here are the things I used.


“Temptress” is not really my colour because it shows up brown. I don’t understand how the purple disappears when it’s so clear in the bottle. Weird.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Good formula and it’s cool with the glitter. Not crazy about the colour though
Buy again: No-

2 comments: