Thursday, December 6, 2018

Kiko Smart ~ #015


Kiko Smart ~ #015
Semi-dark red with shimmer

Today’s manicure is simple as can be. A shimmery semi-dark red topped with a multi-coloured multi-sized glittertopper.

First two coats of Kiko’s #015. The formula is good and easy to work with. The drying time is really good too.

Then a layer of Claire’s glittertopper “Sequins”. It’s a clear base with pink, magenta, black and white glitters: Hexagons, bar glitter, mini-circles and stuff.

Finally a layer of topcoat to even it all out and make the manicure nice and shiny.

This is the final result.

Kiko Smart ~ #015

I’m usually not a big fan of bar glitter, but I must admit that I really like this mix of shapes and colours.

Kiko Smart ~ #015

This is Kiko’s #015 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The shimmer isn’t very prominent but it’s there and I like it.

Kiko Smart ~ #015

These are the two polishes I played with today.


I like this. It was also nice and easy, which is always a plus in my book.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good quality, I like it.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment