Saturday, December 8, 2018

Nails Inc. ~ Cosmic Cutie


Nails Inc. ~ Cosmic Cutie
Pink/nude scattered holo with holographic bits of microglitter

I bought this polish in Poland of all places. It seems that I have to travel to find all the cool polishes, because I can buy Nails Inc. here, but I’ve never seen this holographic collection “Holler-Graphic” before.

Anyway! The formula was a bit tricky. This polish requires really light strokes and as few of them as possible. I suspect that the problem was that I wore an ordinary basecoat – I think “Cosmic Cutie” would have loved to be applied over an aqua basecoat. I’ll try that with the next one for sure.

I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really fast.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate “Mezerdoo B10” and I stamped with a dark red stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

This is the final design including topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Nails Inc. ~ Cosmic Cutie


Here’s a picture taken in daylight with the sun hiding behind a big cloud.

Nails Inc. ~ Cosmic Cutie

This is “Cosmic Cutie” on its own; two coats and a thin layer of topcoat. This photo is taken in the sun.

Nails Inc. ~ Cosmic Cutie

Here are the things I used today.


I don’t usually wear polishes this pale but it’s a great base for nail art. I’m looking forward to try the other polishes in the collection.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo with microglitter
Overall impression: Great base for nail art. Tricky formula. Very pretty polish.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: