Sunday, December 9, 2018

Nails Inc. ~ Rainbow Hooves


Nails Inc. ~ Rainbow Hooves
Described as a dreamy pink sparkle nail polish that flips to a golden emerald tone

Here’s another polish I bought in Poland. It was on special and I love good deals! “Rainbow Hooves” is from the “Dirty Unicorns”-collection.

The formula is no less than great. The coverage is really good too, and I used two easy and fast drying coats for my manicure.

I added a couple of butterfly stickers and made a few golden dots to kind of “frame” the butterflies.

Here’s the end result photographed in ordinary daylight.

Nails Inc. ~ Rainbow Hooves

This is the same thing; two coats of “Rainbow hooves”, no topcoat yet.

Nails Inc. ~ Rainbow Hooves

The polishes I used:


There’s no way that I would ever describe this polish as pink. I see it as a brownish/purple duochrome packed with shimmer. It felt a lot more like brown that purple to me, which is why it’s probably never going to end up on my top ten favourite polishes, haha! It’s pretty nonetheless and the shimmer is gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Slightly duochromatic with shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula with some seriously pretty shimmer.
Buy again: No, it’s not quite my colour

6 comments: