Saturday, December 15, 2018

Moyra ~ 887 Summer Storm


Moyra ~ 887 Summer Storm
Berry / deep magenta with white microglitter

Today I’m wearing a polish that I bought in Moyra’s shop in Hungary. I’m wearing it because my boyfriend and I are going back to Hungary next year, hooray! :D

“Summer Storm” is from Moyra’s “Sea Salt” collection, which basically means that there are little white microglitters throughout the polish. It’s gorgeous.

The formula is good and it covers well. I used two coats for full coverage and the drying time is good.

The stamp is from Moyra’s stamping plate “08-Geometry” and I stamped with a pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

Here’s the final manicure including topcoat.

Moyra ~ 887 Summer Storm

I really like the way the glitters are peaking through the design.

Moyra ~ 887 Summer Storm

This is “Summer Storm” alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Moyra ~ 887 Summer Storm

Here are the things I used.


“Summer Storm” is really pretty, I like it a lot. The glitter makes it a little bit bumpy though. I ended up with two layers of topcoat and it still wasn’t 100 % smooth. I don’t mind that at all though.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly with glitter
Overall impression: Great formula, finish and colour. I like it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: