Wednesday, December 12, 2018

NailNation 3000 ~ #MyNameIs


NailNation 3000 ~ #MyNameIs
Purple linear holo

This polish has been sitting in my box of untried in forever and a day. It has been sitting there for so long that I think that the polishes actually faded! It doesn’t look as intense as the other pictures I’ve seen of it. But never mind, it’s still pretty.

The formula is good and easy to work with, no struggles whatsoever. I used two coats and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “UR Beautiful-10” and I stamped with an unnamed magenta stamping polish from KADS. It has become one of my favourite stamping polish really quickly, it’s gorgeous!

Here is what it all looks like in the sun.

NailNation 3000 ~ #MyNameIs

This is a lightbox picture.

NailNation 3000 ~ #MyNameIs

And here’s #MyNameIs on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet. This is a sunshine picture.

NailNation 3000 ~ #MyNameIs

Here are the things I used today.


#MyNameIs was limited edition. It’s still available, I can see that Norway Nails still has it up for sale. NailNation 3000’s own webshop has been shut down for a very long time. I wonder if it will ever re-open.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula, nice rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment