Saturday, December 1, 2018

Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020


Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020
Sexy red with a golden shimmer

This polish is from one of my holidays in Germany. It’s a lovely, beautiful, sexy red with an amazing formula. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I dapped a bit of holo on it and a bit of glitter too. The holo I used was Color Club’s “Halo-Graphic” and the glitter I used was Catrice’s “Rose Quartz” from the “Dazzle Nail Lacquer” collection.

The stamp is from the stamping plate UR Beautiful-03. I stamped with an ordinary black stamping polish from El Corazón.

Here’s the final result in the sun (hiding half ways behind a cloud).

Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020
Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020

This is the same thing in the lightbox. I am so sad that the topcoat pulled on the design.

Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020
Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020

This is the “Trend it Up” #020 on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020
Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020

Here are all the things I used today.


This red polish is a true gem, I love everything about it!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula, good coverage and amazing colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have one nail polish from this brand and it's great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sexy manicure!!! This red is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete