Wednesday, December 26, 2018

OPI Infinite Shine ~ My Private Jet


OPI Infinite Shine ~ My Private Jet
Brown linear holo

OPI describes “My Private Jet” like this: “Luxurious deep black with glints of glamour”. To me it’s definitely brown, and those ”glints of glamour” are definitely a holo effect.

The formula is good. I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity.

I stuck a butterfly on my ring finger nail and made some dots on the remaining nails. The butterfly is golden and the dots are made in copper. I used Barry M’s “Copper Mine” for the dots.

Here’s my final manicure photographed with flash.

OPI Infinite Shine ~ My Private Jet

This is “My Private Jet” alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight, no direct sun. I definitely see it as brown.

OPI Infinite Shine ~ My Private Jet

Here’s the same thing photographed with flash. There are way more rainbows in the bottle than on the nails but I’m still impressed.

OPI Infinite Shine ~ My Private Jet
OPI Infinite Shine ~ My Private Jet

Here are the polishes I used today. The grey is Artiste Colour Revolution’s “Under the Overalls”, and I used that for a single dot on each nail.


I’m usually not crazy about browns but I must admit that I like this one.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and pretty rainbows. I wish more of them were on the nails :D
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: