Thursday, December 13, 2018

Essence ~ 02 Holo Maniac


Essence ~ 02 Holo Maniac
Holographic green microglitter

Holo Maniac is a lovely green glittery polish from the Holo Rainbow Collection from Autumn 2017. There are five polishes in the collection and I bought all five of them. Glitter and holo – it’s right up my alley as you should know by now.

I used two easy coats for full coverage. The drying time is a bit faster than average.

I wanted to keep it really simple today because there’s so much going on in the polish itself. All I did was to add a water decal on my ring finger nail. It’s supposed to be a unicorn :D

Here’s the final manicure, including one layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in a rare beam of sunlight.

Essence ~ 02 Holo Maniac

I really like the blingy effect this polish has.

Essence ~ 02 Holo Maniac

And here’s Holo Maniac on its own. Two coats and one layer of topcoat.

Essence ~ 02 Holo Maniac


Hello Holo loves topcoat. I ended up with two layers of topcoat but my nails still weren’t smooth. I don’t mind, I just wonder how many coats it would actually take to make the glitter flat.

Tip: Use the foil method to remove the polish – it’s determined to stay on the nails!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic microglitter
Overall impression: This is so blingy! I love it!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Really a bomb! :-) And yes, that's what I wrote in my previous comment: this kind of polish is so good on it's own and it doesn't need stamping or water decals... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, there is so much going on with this polish that it's just amazing :)

      Delete