Monday, December 3, 2018

Different Dimension ~ Cosmic Ray


Different Dimension ~ Cosmic Ray
Described as bright fuchsia linear holo with sterling silver flakes, microglitter and shimmer

“Cosmic Ray” is an oldie, even though I only bought it recently. It’s described as fuchsia but my bottle is definitely more pink than fuchsia. When I look up swatches, I see pictures of a polish that is several tones darker than what I’ve got in hand. Perhaps I’m having a faded bottle, I don’t know, but like I said, I only bought it recently and I bought it directly from Different Dimension. But hey, it’s a pretty polish nonetheless.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

I made two purple lines down the middle of each nail with Colors by Llarowe’s stamping polish “Lilac Petals”. I placed a little round “stud” by the base of each nail, that little piece of “jewellery” is from Inglot.

Here is what it all looks like in the sun.

Different Dimension ~ Cosmic Ray

And here’s the same thing in my lightbox.

Different Dimension ~ Cosmic Ray

This is “Cosmic Ray” on its own; no topcoat yet. I don’t really see magenta. I do see a pretty pink though.

Different Dimension ~ Cosmic Ray

Here are the things I used today.


Cosmic Ray is still for sale in the shop, but it states on the site that it won’t be restocked once it’s sold out.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo with flakies and shimmer
Overall impression: Nice polish, there’s lots going on in it  
Buy again: Maybe

2 comments: