Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Christmas nails, 14th of December

Christmas nails, 14th of December

14th of December – I can’t believe how time flies! Christmas is just around the corner now and I can’t wait!

Today’s nails in my Christmas Calendar of manicures are yellow and red; or should I say: Yellow and holographic red – with glitter. I don’t think it gets much better than that. Don’t take my word for it though, take a look for yourself:

Christmas nails
Christmas nails



The red is Liquid Sky Lacquer’s ”Sleigh Me”
The yellow is Essence’s ”Uni-Cone”
The red glitter is L. A. Girl’s ”Animate”
The stickers are from Aliexpress

Christmas nails
Christmas nails



I love these!

Christmas nails
Christmas nails

 


Here are the polishes I used today:



So – how do you like my Christmas Calender of manicures so far?

4 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas Calender! :-) Liquid Sky Lacquer’s ”Sleigh Me” is a gorgeous red and stickers are very very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good and love that Essence bottle <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute, isn't it? It is from an older collection :)

      Delete