Friday, December 17, 2021

Christmas nails, 17th of December

Christmas nails, 17th of December

To me Christmas is about love and that is why red is such a great colour for Christmas. Today’s nails are red. I made black stripes on them and stamped holo silver snowflakes and a holo silver heart on them.

Here they are:

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails



The red base colour is OPI’s ”The Thrill Of Brazil” which was from the South American Collection from Spring 2002. It’s a super classic and delicious red.
The stripes and the heart are from the stamping plate ”Valentine’s Day BP-L002”.
The snowflakes are from the stamping plate ”Born Pretty-Christmas-L001”
I stamped with a black stamping polish from Born Pretty Store and ”Harp On It” from Color Club.

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails



Here is ”The Thrill Of Brazil” alone; two coats and no topcoat. Isn’t that just gorgeous?!

OPI: The Thrill Of Brazil
OPI: The Thrill Of Brazil



Here are the things I used today:



This manicure is inspired by one I made last year in December. And I like it so much that I might make another one next year :D

3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous red and love the mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, love is all around all year long, not only in December :-) But, yes, we like to think that people are better during Christmas holidays, so maybe there is really more love around! This is really a very pretty manicure, I like how it came out and how nicely the colours match! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, thank you so much for this message - I really appreciate it ♥

      Delete