Friday, December 3, 2021

Christmas nails, 3rd of December

Christmas nails, 3rd of December

Happy third of December! I hope you’re enjoying my Christmas Calendar of Christmas manicures already.  

Today’s nails are yellow and green with glitter. The main colours of Christmas to me are red, green and gold – but I am determined to make my Christmas nails all the colours of the rainbow before December is over.

Look at these:

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails


The yellow base is H & M’s “Mimosa Blossom”; three coats. Two coats are enough for people who aren’t photographing their nails :D  

The green stripes are stamped on; the stamping plate I used is “Nicole Diary-L04”. The green stamping polish doesn’t have a name but it’s from Born Pretty Store.

The glitter is from CrowsToes and is called “Bad Catholic”. 

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails

 

I think this is gorgeous!

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails


Here are all the things I used today.

 

I haven’t quite decided the colours of tomorrow’s nails but I am sure you’re going to like it, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing. Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good combination! Yes, some glitter will certainly help holidays manicures! ;-)

    ReplyDelete