Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas nails, 6th of December

Christmas nails, 6th of December

Sixth of December, time is just flying and we are approaching Christmas really fast. Today I decided to redo a manicure that I did last year as well, namely reindeer nails!

I haven’t improved much since last year but never mind – I still think they are cute! I think the idea of holo reindeers is pretty good!

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails


The base colour is Nail Urban Outfitters’  “Silver Holo”. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

The reindeers are made with OPI’s “My Private Jet”.

The antlers and the noses are OPI’s “Never Have Too Mani Friends”.

The eyes are OPI’s “Angel With A Leadfoot”.

Rudolph’s nose is Gabrini’s B04.

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails



This is Urban Outfitters “Silver Holo” alone; two coats and no topcoat. It’s an amazing silver holo!

Urban Outfitters “Silver Holo”
Urban Outfitters “Silver Holo”

 

Here are all the polishes I used today.



4 comments:

  1. They are so cute, I love them! :-) It is not easy to draw using nail polishes because they dry very quickly, so you've done an excellent job!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you, thank you!
      I know it would be easier with acrylic paint but I love my polishes :)

      Delete