Sunday, December 19, 2021

Christmas nails, 19th of December

Christmas nails, 19th of December

Do you like water marble manicures? I do! I just don’t make them super often – for various reasons. First of all they’re really messy. Second of all: Not all polishes water marble – and that means that it still feels like luck when a water marble is actually a succes :D

Today is no exception. I wanted my nails to be red, gold and green, and I started out with a gold as my base colour. Unfortunately it turned out that my base colour doesn’t water marble, so I had to use another golden for the marbling.

And yes, it all turned a bit messy but I succeded, so here is today’s Christmas Water Marble nails with glitter:

Water marble Christmas nails
Water marble Christmas nails


So... the gold base colour is Betty Boop’s ”Glam”
I marbled with red: OPI’s ”The Thrill Of Brazil”
Green: Misa’s ”Like It Like That”
Gold: OPI’s ”Love, Angel, Music, Baby”
I topped it with a green/white glitter: Sally Hansen’s ”Green Rocket”
I placed a tiny gingerbread man sticker on my pointer; I think it’s from Aliexpress.


Water marble Christmas nails
Water marble Christmas nails



This wasn’t a perfect water marble for me, but I’m still satisfied with it.

Water marble Christmas nails
Water marble Christmas nails



Here are all the polishes I used today:



It has taken me ages to crack the code to water marbling. How about you – how are you doing with water marbling?

4 comments:

  1. That looks super super amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love water marble, but I don't have so much success in it and also I think that there is too much mess whenever I try to create a water marble manicure... :-) This is a perfect Christmas water marble manicure, I like it very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a huge mess involved in water marbling :D But I like the effect, even though it took me a while to crack the code :D
      Thank you! :)

      Delete