Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Astor Velvet: Fire Up

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Astor Velvet: Fire Up
Red toned purple shimmer, semi matte

Today’s polish is a super gorgeous red toned purple. The formula is good but it dries ridiculously fast so you have to work really fast to apply this polish evenly.

I stamped a floral design on it from the stamping plate “OMQ-01”. I stamped with a baby pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

I topped it all with “Northern Lights” from Out The Door.

Here’s the end result:

Astor Velvet: Fire Up
Astor Velvet: Fire Up


Isn’t that just gorgeous? I love it.

Astor Velvet: Fire Up
Astor Velvet: Fire Up


And here’s “Fire Up” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Astor Velvet: Fire Up
Astor Velvet: Fire Up


These are the things I used today.

Astor Velvet: Fire Up


I love “Fire Up”. I think it’s super gorgeous.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Wicked fast
Finish: Shimmer, frosty
Overall impression: Great polish, I love everything about it
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Another great colour and my second favourite colour! Definitely YES from me! Beautiful manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete