Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Christmas nails, 21st of December

Christmas nails, 21st of December

I am sure that you must know by now that I love Christmas. I love the lights, the glitter, the decorations, being together with close friends and family, eating good food – and the presents, obviously. That’s why I decided to make this countdown to Christmas with my Christmas Calendar of manicures. I hope you enjoy this December ”game” as much as I do.

Today’s nails are red and glittery, take a look:

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails



The red glittery base is Pop Beauty’s ”Xmas”.
The nail decorations are nail foils from Aliexpress.
The golden/copper glitter is Jordana’s ”Copper Blaze”

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails


I think this looks awesome and it doesn’t get more Christmassy than this.

Christmas Nails
Christmas Nails



Here are all the things I used today:


4 comments:

  1. All the nail decorations are so sweet and the red is really pretty and it looks kind of "juicy" to me :-)

    ReplyDelete